me mail order

MEMailOrder_Logo unionjack

Pasante Female Stim. Gel 75ml

£6.99

Pasante Female Stimulating Orgasmic Gel, is a soft gel that when applied to the clitoris will heighten sensitivity and increase orgasmic pleasure. 32% of women do not orgasm every time they have sex, and Pasante Stimulating Gel is designed to help this 32% and increase the pleasure of the remaining 68%.

Stimulate gel is safe to use with condoms